Our warranty fully covers parts and labor on laser printer repair, ink jet printer repair, copier repair and fax machine repair.
- All parts are covered for 90 days and labor for 30 days.
- If we installed the part at your site, we will make any warranty repairs at your site. If we need to transport your equipment to our office to make the repair, we will do so with no additional charge to you.
- At our discretion, we may extend this warranty beyond the normal thirty days.
- Misuse of the equipment will void this warranty. Misuse includes operating the equipment outside the manufacturer’s normal recommendations as published in their service/user manuals. Other types of misuse include, but are not limited to, spilling food or liquids in the equipment or dropping equipment.
- Warranty is voided if damage is caused by power problems, such as surges, or lightning strikes.
- Warranty does not cover acts of God or man, such as fire, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Service or parts not covered by this warranty will be billed at our regular rates.
- We assume no liability beyond replacing the failed part.
Our warranty exists to assure you that the problems we were asked to fix get fixed. If we cannot repair your equipment, you will be charged only for our trip fee and/or time spent evaluating the problem.